Top Ten Marketing Resolutions
- Clean up your database. Keeping your database up-to-date will help you support sales and marketing for the whole year. Look into adding CRM software to your infrastructure. Make this your first resolution!
- Create a business-only Facebook account. Provide useful information, ask interesting questions, and use Facebook promotions to create excitement on your page and make it worthwhile for people within your target audience to become fans. Post comments frequently. Who can you promote?
- Build out your LinkedIn profile. Add your picture, get three or more recommendations, create an SEO keyword-optimized summary, add a professional headline, and strive for the Dunbar number and more (150 connections!).
- Is your Web site SEO compliant? Check under the hood of your Web site. Content is key. Keep your text relevant and be sure to have keywords in your headers and footers.
- Get involved in your community. Create a partnership with a local organization that has a need for your products or services and offer to provide them at a reduced cost. Supporting your community is a great way to reach the target audience while increasing awareness of your business and gaining valuable PR.
- Trademark your logo. Registering a trademark provides you with greater protection, deters others from using your logo, and offers you more infringement remedies.
- Set up a twitter account. Twitter allows you to effectively find your target market and connect with them. Search for the right people to follow, engage with them, and they will follow back. Re-follow, re-tweet, acknowledge, and share the spotlight.
- Create an e-newsletter. Design a template that is branded with your Web site. Offer two or three short articles and one offer “above the fold,” each with links back to your Web site. Send one a month and prepare a few in advance. Enjoy this stress-free marketing idea!
- Set up a blog. People blog for lots of reasons: building a reputation, creating content for other social platforms, getting noticed by search engines, and generating Web site traffic.
- Contact 3.4.1 Studios to help you with your marketing resolutions…and have a Happy New Year!
This entry was posted in Marketing
and tagged 341 Studios
. Bookmark the permalink