While many of you are gearing up and stretching out to take part in bike races and marathons this summer* don’t forget to also go the extra mile for your business. Especially with everyone in vacation mode, now is the time to let your work ethic shine…
- Make extra phone calls
- Reach out to more prospects
- Check-in with vendors
- Attend more social events to possibly network
- Send regular email updates
- Don’t wait to be asked/offer your services to current or prospective clients
- Offer advice on how others can stay on top of their work and how you can help
Keep thinking of one extra thing you can do, one more step you can take, and before you know it, you’ll cross the finish line!
*341’s Mimi Griffith, who is a 3-year cancer survivor, and Felicia’s husband, Marty, who is riding in honor of 341’s former teammate, Jay Trickey, are both biking in July to raise funds and awareness for cancer research. Please click on their links below to learn more and support them!